Tomorrow is Never Guaranteed
Explore. Adventure. Photograph.
I've been around photography since I was three years old when my father handed me a Polaroid camera. From there, I learned how to roll my own film, process the negatives and print my own prints. I love to travel and it is natural to take my photo gear with me. I love landscape, wildlife, night and street photography; however, I don't limit my shooting to that. If it is cool, I'll shoot it.
All my shots are taken with Nikon full frame cameras less a few with my iPhone. I exclusively use Nikkor lenses, Breakthrough threaded filters and Lee grad filters. I love my Really Right Stuff tripod and heads and all of my gear is safely stored in my Tamrac bags.
- North American Nature Photography Association
- Oregon Professional Photographers Association
- Professional Photographers of America
- Nikon Professional Services
- Wayfare Collective, Brand Ambassador
- Portland/Vancouver Photographer Meetup Group
- PPA Western Districts 2018: Top 10 Case
- PPA Western Districts 2018: Third Place in the Landscape/Nature Category
- 2018 International Photographic Competition Silver Medalist with the image Autumn Sunrise Reflections going on Loan